Salary: £17,853 - £18,427 per annum (pro rata if part time)
Closing Date: Closing date: 15 Apr 2019
Location: RAF Leeming, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 9NJ
Skillzone 2 Storekeeper
We are seeking a friendly and motivated individual to join our team as a Skillzone 2 Storekeeper located at RAF Leeming in North Yorkshire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day running of the Miscellaneous Stores, Expense Account, Adventure Training Store, Sports Store and Accountable Documents.
- Issuing, receipting, demanding and raising bills for Deficiencies of Issued Equipment (DoIE).
- Maintaining administration of Junior Ranks Accommodation (JRA), to include postings in and out of unit.
- Giving advice and guidance to Storekeepers holding the Accommodation, Clothing and Equipment Accounts.
- Carrying out end of month paperwork â€“ exchanges and issues and withdrawals and update the ledger.
- Maintaining the security, tidiness and cleanliness of Store Areas, ensuring correct storage procedures are carried out.
Experience of using Management of Joint Deployment Inventory (MJDI) is highly desirable.
There will also be a requirement to cover Storeman on-call Duty on a rota basis for which on call allowances may be payable.
Ammunition storekeeper qualified would be desirable or a willingness to become qualified.
For further information, please see the attached document.