Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Operations Manager to join their Operations team.
You will be responsible for managing the orders from submission to payment managing a team of Customer Care Administrators to ensure orders are properly transacted data maintained and delivered on time. The role covers operations in the UK Germany and Spain and will involve travel to these locations along with the occasional visit to the US Head Office in America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of placed orders setting up the appropriate delivery method and verifying the status of the order and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Supply side of business to aid in planning and properly report delivery times to customers.
- Reporting weekly and monthly billings and revenue projections to management.
- Keeping in daily contact with sales representatives and customers on order status and problem resolution.
- Monitor manufacturing schedules and inbound supply/inventory levels of all commercial products.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor?s degree in any Business or Technical Field five years related experience in sales/customer service management advanced Excel and Oracle/SAP experience.